Writing it. Editing it. Proofing it.
If It’s Printed, Published, or Posted, We’ll Make It Perfect!
Bookmarker provides any and all services having to do with the written word — that is, we write, edit, proofread, format, and skillfully structure absolutely anything composed in the English language. Along the way, we elevate content, optimize presentation, fact-check for accuracy, and create layouts that are both eye-catching and effective.
For any kind of client on all types of jobs, we help you solidify your branding and spotlight your messaging in flawless customer-facing assets and deliverables. Whether your project is a 250-page book or a 250-character tweet, a half-page ad or a full-length manual, a colorful one-page flyer or a crucial annual report, we make sure the finished product captures your voice and vision, free of typos, punctuation mistakes, grammatical gaffes, syntax errors, inconsistencies, and redundancies. We’re language experts, so it’s our job to bring your materials to an expert level. We look good when you look good.
When Quality Counts
Specializing in Bringing the Personal into the Professional
THE BOOKMARKER ADVANTAGE
What You Get with Bookmarker That You Don’t Get Elsewhere
- ✻A full-service hybrid editing company qualified to fulfill all your editorial needs
- ✻More than 25 years of experience crafting, refining & perfecting customized copy
- ✻Expert-caliber language acumen in error-free end products
- ✻Concentration on quality control across all your products & platforms
- ✻A minimum of two “passes,” or read-throughs, on all projects
- ✻Incorporation of editorial queries, ensuring that you have the final say over the finished product
- ✻Adherence to your chosen style guide
- ✻Project style sheet delivered with your completed job
- ✻Personalized, one-on-one service
- ✻Highly competitive rates & guaranteed deadlines
Our rates vary per project — depending on the specific tasks requested, the required deadline, and the level of complexity involved — so please call for an on-the-spot estimate for your particular job. Bookmarker fees conform with industry standards, can be quoted by the hour or by the project, and are negotiable based on customer need and volume of work.
Like any reputable freelance business, Bookmarker must work on a first-come, first-served basis. So although immediate availability isn’t always possible, we will make every effort to accommodate your schedule and we accept only jobs we know we can deliver by your deadline. Even if you’re not quite sure when (or if) you’ll be ready to hand off a job, it is to your advantage to call and inquire about available time slots. We can “pencil in” your job’s ETA, understanding the need for flexibility and the reality of unexpected time shifts.